Taipei has taken its place as one of the great cities to visit in Asia, with a pulsating business climate, outstanding cuisine and a rich cultural heritage. Visit historic landmarks, ancient temples and one of the finest museums in the world – home to treasures dating back more than 4,000 years. All these exciting activities to do in Taipei can be experienced alongside with modern-day metropolitan attractions, and Taipei’s trademark - Taipei 101, one of the tallest buildings in the world.
Within just few minutes walking distance of our five star hotel in Taipei, guests will find the latest shopping complexes, parks, nightlife, culture and the scenic attractions of Taipei. The nearby mass public transit system also offers a convenient means of transportation around the city.
Discover all Taipei has to offer on our activities page. Grand Hyatt Taipei provides a wide array of services and facilities to meet our guests' fitness, business, shopping, entertainment and personal needs.
Our concierge is also here to help with further recommendations across Taiwan. For more information, please contact us at +886 2 2720 1234 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Taipei's unique temperature-controlled outdoor swimming pool, with its lush landscape, stylish yet comfortable sun beds, lounge areas and pool bar, provides the perfect retreat from a busy day in the city.
Specially designed for both staying fit and invigorating moments, the sophisticated fitness centre comes complete with the latest body-shaping equipment in two gymnasiums.
- Attractions in Taipei
- Temples in Taipei
- Museums in Taipei
- Shopping in Taipei - DingHao Area
- Shopping in Taipei - XiMenDing
- Shopping in Taipei - XinYi District
- Shopping in Taipei - Yung-Kang Area
- Festivals in Taiwan - Chinese New Year (January or February)
- Festivals in Taiwan - The Lantern Festival (February)
- Festivals in Taiwan - Dragon Boat Festival (June)
- Festivals in Taiwan - ZhongYuan Festival (July and August)
- Festivals in Taiwan - Mid-Autumn Festival (September)