Things to do in Taipei and activities at or near our hotel in Taipei
Taipei is one of the great cities to visit in Asia with endless things to do in Taipei, numerous Taipei attractions to visit, and many more fun and exciting Taipei activities. Visit historic landmarks, ancient temples and some of the finest museums in the world. All these exciting activities to do in Taipei can be experienced alongside modern-day metropolitan attractions, and Taipei’s trademark - Taipei 101, one of the tallest buildings in the world.
Within just a few minutes walking distance of our five star hotel in Taipei, guests will find the latest shopping complexes, parks, nightlife, culture and the scenic attractions of Taipei. The nearby mass public transit system also offers a convenient means of transportation around the city.
Grand Hyatt Taipei also provides a wide array of hotel services and facilities to meet our guests' fitness, business, shopping, entertainment and personal needs
Taipei's unique temperature-controlled outdoor swimming pool, with its lush landscape, stylish yet comfortable sun beds, lounge areas and pool bar, provides the perfect retreat from a busy day in the city.
Specially designed for both staying fit and invigorating moments, the sophisticated fitness centre comes complete with the latest body-shaping equipment in two gymnasiums.
- Attractions in Taipei
- Temples in Taipei
- Museums in Taipei
- Shopping in Taipei - DingHao Area
- Shopping in Taipei - XiMenDing
- Shopping in Taipei - XinYi District
- Shopping in Taipei - Yung-Kang Area
- Festivals in Taiwan - Chinese New Year (January or February)
- Festivals in Taiwan - The Lantern Festival (February)
- Festivals in Taiwan - Dragon Boat Festival (June)
- Festivals in Taiwan - ZhongYuan Festival (July and August)
- Festivals in Taiwan - Mid-Autumn Festival (September)